It’s always an interesting exercise to look into the crystal ball and predict what will be happening in the future.
I want to put some of my predictions out for the coming years. Write them down and see if they come true.
Emboldened by my correct predictions of quite a few world events over the past year, including #Brexit I thought I’d share some more predictions. Granted I think they are pretty obvious.
So here is Son of the Red Wolf’s 10 predictions for 10 years’ time:
1. Presidents and Prime Ministers will be phased out of democracy (if this pseudo-democracy we have still exists).
2. MMA (specifically the UFC) will overtake Boxing – Coming off an awesome day of watching the historic UFC 200 as a fan I completely think that the MMA world will become more popular and more financially successful than boxing over the next 10 years
3. There will be a European Revolution, in which I believe the EU will split. After building for about 10 years. It has already begun. With the added tension of the financial failure of the Mediterranean countries, the migrant crisis and the impending doom of the EURO there is a clear unrest in Europe and some form of revolution will happen. I believe it is irreversible now. Sadly I do not think it will be peaceful, as there is no such thing as a peaceful revolution…. No war without blood.
4. Fitness Industry Revolution – People are waking up to the fact that everyone is on drugs. The fact that 90% of supplements don’t really do shit. The fact that their insecurities have been exploited for a quick buck for the past 40 years. This will continue into sports regulation over the next 10 years. Unfortunately rules are getting stricter with supplement regulations and drug testing. Drugs will never be out of anything that makes money… Including sport. A better system would to not be test for drugs that athletes can hide or cycle off of and to test them for health markers. If the sportsperson is outside of the required health markers then ban them for a set time. After all the whole anti-doping thing is for the athlete’s health right? If you think it’s about morality and fairness you are very misguided.
5. Mainstream Media Revolution (which we are already seeing with social networking, YouTube and online news being the ‘new wave’ of media.) This allows multiple inputs and sides of the story so that we can get news without a biased and bought networks with their political and business agendas driving the narrative.
6. Another Invasion in the Middle East – The Middle-East has been ravaged by war since the dawn of time. Under Clinton, Bush and now Obama multiple invasions have furthered the devastation that that area faces. I think we can all agree in hindsight that those operations have created the monster that is ISIS. It’s an impossible situation they face now. Basically the elites are playing a waiting game. There will be a terror attack in the west that is so devastating that they will finally be provoked enough. It is a sad reality but I think everyone can see this happening unless there is a significant reformation and resolution.
7. Trump will become President (For better or worse I predicted this as soon as he started his campaign).
I think that society is waking up and the past 20 years are going to get kicked in the face. It’s both scary and exciting that we are going to be witness to some major events of the new millennium. it will be interesting to see how the planet holds up.
However it’s not all doom and gloom.
I also predict that big banks will lose their iron grip over our power systems (8), taxes will be reduced and better free trade deals will be established between now and 2026 (9)
Lastly and possibly best.
10. I foresee an End to PC Culture that is currently plaguing our civilization. Just think about how we are in a world where all people talk about is tolerance, yet intolerance is at an all-time high. One word could mean an angry mob calling for your job. One differing opinion based on facts or your personal experiences and you are suddenly a racist. PC culture may be in the peak of its equinox right now. I pray it is.
There you have it my 10 predictions
Until next time.